NOMINATION FORM : JURY AWARDS
The 22nd Indian Television Academy Awards will cover TV & Web programs televised in India from 1st September, 2021 to 31st August, 2022.
If you wish to submit this entry offline, then download the Nomination Form here
MANDATORY - Submission of the downloadable footage of the nominee/show along with the payment of fees to be done online only for the entries to be accepted
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
Thank you!!. We have recieved your payment.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Entry fee: Rs. 1000/- per entry per category plus 18% GST
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Submission of the program on official Entry Form means that you have read and accepted the rules and regulations.
- Eligibility: Any program originally created for TV/OTT and produced by a company in INDIA.
- Telecast of the program: The original telecast of the program (on TELEVISION & the OTT) should have taken place in India between 1st September, 2021 to 31st August, 2022.
- Award Categories: As per attached list - Jury Awards.
- Number of entries: A Program/Actor can be entered in multiple categories.
- Length of entries: Any program entered in any Award category, must have a minimum format length of 10 minutes televised lot.
- Co-production: The entrant assumes full responsibility for notifying the other Co-producers or partners of the Entry. While all partners mentioned in the entry form will be credited, only the entrant or his/her designated recipient may receive the award.
- Deadline dates: The deadline for the receipt of entries along with the entry fees, entry form and programs is 31st October, 2022.
- Program format: Each Entry must be submitted with footage of nominee/show/episodes (The entries should be submitted as they were initially telecast, without the content of the program being edited. Commercials, promos and breaks however should be removed to facilitate uninterrupted viewing by the Jury.)
- Language: Hindi/English/Hinglish should be the languages of all the program entered.
- Entry Fees: The entry fee for each program per category (i.e.) Per form is Rs. 1000/- category plus 18% GST. The fees should be paid Online while submitting form as it is a mandatory process for the form to get accepted. Incase online payment not available then the form can be submitted physically.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Final Decision: In the event of any dispute, the decision of The ITA Committee shall be final and binding on all concerned. All material accompanying the entries will not be returned. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the awards shall render the Entry ineligible.
- Once the Top 5 Award Nominees of all the categories have been announced, we would require you to kindly send the submitted episodes on in HD format for Telecast purpose.
- Excerpts of a maximum of 5 minutes of duration, per nominated program may be used in any TV broadcast, Webcast and Video promotion produced for or by The Indian Television Academy.